TEST DRIVE TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Driver Acceptance Criteria
- Age 21 to 85 inclusive with a full valid UK or permitted non-UK driving licence held for at least 12 months.
- No more than 9 penalty points accrued in the last 3 years.
- No disqualifications in the last 5 years.
2. Insurance Cover Details and Exclusions
- Comprehensive cover with no exclusions relating to the driver’s profession.
- It is the centre’s responsibility to ensure that all drivers meet the terms and conditions of insurance and all are eligible to drive the vehicle. GB driver eligibility must be checked online or by calling DVLA.
- Additional drivers are permitted subject to being named and meeting the Driver Acceptance Criteria.
- Only for demonstrations or courtesy loans for customers or employees. Only for use in the UK and RoI.
- Employee insured for personal or private use. Business use excluded except for attending training courses.
- Theft by hirer is covered. It is subject to a £1,000 excess, or 15% of vehicle value, which ever is greater. A vehicle tracker must be fitted for vehicles over £55,000 to qualify for theft cover.
- The consequential damage of using the incorrect fuel is covered.
- Permitted non-UK licence holders are subject to double the excess of a UK licence holder.
- Customers’ personal effects are not covered.
- International licence holders are not covered with the exception of EU, Swiss, USA, Canada, Australia and New Zealand.
- Not for taxi hire, hire and reward or courier business purposes. Not for track or off road use.
- Towing is permitted but cover excludes damage or theft to any trailer or contents
- No customer owned vehicles. Maximum of 7 passenger seats per vehicle.
- LCV is limited to 3.5t GVWR.
- Vehicle loaned subject to a credit hire agreement cannot be insured under this policy.