Women In Business
Women In Business
Evie Wisniewska, Sytner Contact Centre Team Leader, answers our Women In Business questions.
- How long have you worked for Sytner BMW/MINI? Since October 2017, 4 years.
- How long have you been in your current role? I have been a Team Leader for 3 years.
- What is your favourite part about your current role? Seeing the happiness it brings to my team when they succeed and knowing our efforts make such a positive impact on the business as a whole.
- What motivates you in the morning? Knowing that each day is a fresh start and another chance to achieve, also going for a long walk in the morning with my dogs to refresh my mind and get a great start to the day.
- Three words to describe yourself? Determined, passionate, caring
- What is your greatest achievement? Competing at The Cheerleading World Championships in 2019.
- What advice would you give to someone aspiring to be in your role? Show your passion and drive to help other people. Believe you can do it, it’s not always an easy ride and there are many challenges along the way but if you have the determination to want it, you can do it.
- How have you seen the Automotive industry landscape change and evolve to engage more women? The industry has shifted from being majorly male orientated to more diverse, especially at Sytner we have a strong representation of women in every role showing it’s not about whether you’re male or female, it’s what you as a person bring to the table, there are no limits to what you can achieve.
- Top tip for how you organise your days? Know your workload and make timed to-do lists to manage it, set goals to achieve, small wins will keep you going!
- Top tip for working in the automotive industry? People engage with people so be kind, attentive and tailor the customer experience to what they need. Show your confidence and put 100% in.